Journal of the University College of the Cayman Islands (JUCCI)
The Journal of the University College of the Cayman Islands (JUCCI) is available for download in PDF format. Click an issue, below, to read in PDF format:
Aims and Scope
The Journal of the University College of the Cayman Islands (JUCCI) seeks to create a voice for the faculty, staff, and students of the University College of the Cayman Islands as well as the wider community, in such a way as to express and catalyze the views, emotions, and values that represent and strengthen the environment.
It is our aim to reinforce and reflect the images that represent this society, its roots, and its relationships with the wider Caribbean and the world, in ways that encourage excellence in research, analysis, creativity, and discourse.
JUCCI is a multidisciplinary journal covering a broad spectrum of topics and perspectives. Being eclectic in nature, the journal publishes ambitious works that reflect a wide range of critical and analytic approaches. Under the supervision of an editorial board, manuscripts of exceptional academic merit on a variety of subjects are published.
Papers are accepted throughout the year for publication in the University Journal. Careful observation of the requirements set out in the JUCCI Contributions Guide (PDF) will reduce the time needed for processing manuscripts and thereby contribute to earlier publication.
- Livingston Smith, PhD (Chair) Chair, Department of Social Sciences, UCCI and Director, Research and Publications, UCCI
- Lyndel Bailey, PhD School of Music, University of Florida
- Anne-Maria Bankay, PhD Senior Lecturer, Modern Language Education, University of the West Indies
- Tom Bisschoff, DEd Senior Lecturer, School of Education, University of Birmingham
- Roy Bodden President, UCCI
- Calvin Bromfield Professor, Department of Social Studies, UCCI
- Christine Callender, PhD Lecturer in Teacher Education, Institute of Education, University of London
- Stephanie Fullerton-Cooper, PhD Lecturer, Arts and Humanities, UCCI
- Erica Gordon Acting Chair, Arts and Humanities, UCCI
- Donna Hope, PhD Institute of Caribbean Studies, University of the West Indies, Mona
- Despina Maroucha, PhD Senior Lecturer, Loanis Gregoriou School of Business, Cyprus College
- Brian Meeks, PhD Professor, Department of Government, University of the West Indies, Mona
- Paul Miller, PhD Professor, Educational Leadership, School of Graduate Studies, Research, and Entrepreneurship, University of Technology, Jamaica
- Mark Minott, EdD Former Associate Professor, School of Education, UCCI
- Gertrude Shotte, PhD Associate Professor, Department of Education, Middlesex University
- Paul Sze, PhD Lecturer, Faculty of Education, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Racquel Warner Campus Program Coordinator, International Foundation Program and MA TESOL Program, Middlesex University, Dubai
- Martin Richards PhD Associate Professor and Chair, Business Studies, UCCI
- Allan Young, PhD Professor and Dean of Academic Affairs, UCCI